2. When I first moved to NYC, I lodged with a Craigslist couple (Bill and Roxy) who own their own marketing business. Fast forward two years, and they are now contacting me for a consulting position in launching a fine jewelry/clothing e-commerce site. Fancy, huh?
3. The EIC at my "real" job called me in today to see if I wanted to be a test person for a new online component the company is launching. I'm sure it's all hush hush, so don't try to get any details out of me ;)
4. My freelance job as online director for Vintage Thrift just offered me a stellar raise. Check out our blog here and sign up for our mailing list, twitter, and facebook. You NEED this information. Well, maybe you don't. Unless you live in the tristate area. Then you need it. But seriously. Join, follow, or like. JOIN, FOLLOW, OR LIKE.
5. And, while I haven't approached them yet (on tonight's to do list), I'm hoping to become more active with my Impose fashion blog. Mostly I just need to know a few HTML tricks, like how to create a slideshow using their CMS, to really get things going. I'm getting pretty techy these days, eh?
Family members please tell other family members because I literally don't think I have the time to explain, but I thank you for your continued interest in my NY life.
P.S. #2 is paid TBD.
#5 is paid in exposure.
#1, #3, #4 are paid.

No comments:
Post a Comment
love you