Sunday, June 21

HOT DOGS AND BUTT HOLES



Hung out with these fine ladies all last weekend. We talked about hot dogs for at least 5 hours- several times a day until we finally made it to the land of tubular meat-Coney Island, which btw, fucking rules. And then we shivered in the wind and talked about butt holes. IDK.

Mollie's new Hannah Montana beach towel. I picked Nemo.
This isn't facebook so she can't untag it. I will say that this was after a night of unexpected crashing at Mary's so we went to H&M in the morning and bought our clothes for the day.

Even the lifeguard is wearing his polar suit.

SHOOOOOOOOOT THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEAK. Oh look you almost had fun there but then decided NOT to SHOOOOOT THE FREEEEEEEEEAAK. Actually shooting the freak is really lame. He moves -at most- one foot in either direction. At some point during your lame job as the freak you've got to make it fun for yourself. At least that's what I think.

I'm obsessed with Coney now and as soon as it stops raining I'm going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love you