Here I am! Doing these things.

That's Allison, my bestie from Tulane who lives in NJ. No, not that guy. No, not him either. THE GIRL. OK. Remember when we shared a ROOM for LIKE TWO YEARS and I puked in that Todd Oldham bowl that holds the dishes and still managed to be funny and not put up with Colby's bipolar crazy, future president of whatever phrat? And that time YOU HAD TO WIN the "I drank 10 tequila shots" TSHIRT and you were laid out in fuck, I can't even remember the name of that quad (Newcomb?), and TEMS had to come and you kept repeating I'm fine, I just need you to carry me to my room? I also like that time we ignored our twin XLs, slept on the floor, and shared that one pillow. Looking back, I think we left all the lights on.

Judging by these randoms, NJ peeps can find each other anywhere.

If you have been to NY in the past few months, AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE, then you've seen these Sweet Millions ads all over the place.subway. They are totally riding that lolcat/cute fuzzy posters from the 90s meme thing, and I'm kind of obsessed with them. I go to the bar at this bar (what?) and someone keeps handing all these Sweet Millions coasters to me WITH MY FAVORITE WEIRDO SAD MAYBE RETARDED WHITE CAT on them. Currently the resting place for my daily hot chocos or vanillatea, depending on mood.
Basically, this was a much deserved superlong drunk day. It started with brunch in Brooklyn, continued with beer drinking in the cit-ay, followed by a trip back to Brooklyn and several more bars. Alexandra's friend Alexandra was "DJ"ing at Satellite bar so we met up with Tim and the two Alexandras, Ben Hill, matt carney, Patrick? and Dave? Then Rachel and Sarah Bacot roll up.
The day ended with me nearly shedding a tear during the Havemeyer street space/time warp in which case I ended up at Williamsburg Bridge, tired and alone, and not at the Lorimer stop.

The next day we were kind of busted.
I slept like a jester: sans pants, avec tights.

No comments:
Post a Comment
love you