Sunday, July 12

HEY MAMBO

We didn't know what to do today so we went to Little Italy and had late lunch. Mary had bruschetta and pasta fagioli soup. I had the vegetable lasagna.
OM NOM NOM, canoli for desert.
Italy isn't my favorite place that I've been, but Italian is definitely my favorite language.
Trying a bit of Mary's baci gelato. Baci means kisses so finding out it was chocolate hazelnut was kind of a buzzkill.
Funny face.

Little Italy is conveniently located adjacent to Chinatown. So we decided to travel.
Tai Chi and martial arts

All of the tables in the park were overflowing with old people playing cards. Tables were divided by gender.

We both laughed at this.

Chinese karaoke on the street. People took turns singing from some cards that had all the words on it while 8 men sat and played strange instruments.
This store is the worst. We think it's candy but it smells a lot more like fish food.
I'm too tired to make this interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love you